This page contains information on the types of bookings which can be accepted, special terms and conditions and other aspects needed to allow use of the hall during the COVID crisis. Please note that only some activities will be permitted.
This guidance changes regularly in line with government guidance. You can see this guidance at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-guidance-for-the-safe-use-of-multi-purpose-community-facilities/covid-19-guidance-for-the-safe-use-of-multi-purpose-community-facilities
- COVID, there is no longer a legal requirement to complete a Risk Analysis. You must follow the guidance below.
- Some windows and front doors should remain open to ensure ventilation
- The Hall currently has a limit of 50 people
- You should use the hand sanitiser on entry and leaving the Hall
- The COVID room for people unwell is behind the stage.
- If the kitchens are used please leave out any items you have used on the counter.
- Jumble sales are permitted but everyone must wear a mask and sanitise hands on entry.
The Hall must be left as you find it, all chairs and tables returned to their places. Chairs on the stage must be returned to the stage. If the Hall is left untidy we reserve the right to levy an extra cleaning charge. The Caretaker has to carry extra work to restore the Hall to COVID safe condition.