Our rates are now as shown below
|Monday to Friday||Saturday and Sunday|
|Morning||8am to 1pm||£22||£32|
|Afternoon||1pm to 6pm||£22||£32|
|Evening||6pm to 10pm||£22||£32|
|Joe Godden||£12 per session|
|Stage lighting||£20 per performance|
|Cupboard Storage||£20 per unit per year|
|Under stage storage||£100 per unit per year|
Special rates apply for use as a polling station and parish council assemblies.
We now have an online booking system. To book:
- Scroll down in the window below to see the calendar, look for the date you want to book and check that it is free
- Click New Booking and enter your booking details, giving the start and end time which will create a provisional booking.
- Note that the charging is by session – so if your times span more than one session you will be charged for both. Your booking will be reviewed and generally confirmed. An invoice will be generated and e-mailed to you.
- Please note you must have read the Terms and Conditions before making any bookings and tick the box to confirm this.
- You cannot enter the Hall before your Booked time and you must leave the Hall at the end of your booking time, the Hall should be left as you found it.
- From November 15, The Booking Clerk must be notified of a cancellation at least 7 days before the Booking or the full booking charge will be payable.
- COVID, there is no longer a legal requirement to complete a Risk Analysis. You must follow the guidance below.
- Some windows and front doors should remain open to ensure ventilation
- The Hall currently has a limit of 50 people
- You should use the hand sanitiser on entry and leaving the Hall
- The COVID room for people unwell is behind the stage.
- If the kitchens are used please leave out any items you have used on the counter.
- Jumble sales are permitted but everyone must wear a mask and sanitise hands on entry.
The Hall must be left as you find it, all chairs and tables returned to their places. Chairs on the stage must be returned to the stage. If the Hall is left untidy we reseve the right to levy an extra charge. The Caretaker has to carry extra work to restore the Hall to COVID safe condition.
You must leave the Hall secure at the end of your booked time. Overuns will result in addtional charges.
Please note that you must not use the hall unless you have a confirmed booking.
Keys may be collected from David Young 8 Weald View Staplecross
01580 830000 or 07777 655603